Paying your employees entails more than just handing out paychecks. As an employer, you have numerous obligations that include: computing the proper payroll deductions and taxes, keeping up to date with changes in tax laws, and ensuring that you provide the proper documentation to your employees at the end of the year. These tasks are time consuming and take away from your daily business activities. That is why West Small Business Services, LLC offers complete payroll services that take all the hassles of payroll away from you, and allow you to focus on growing your business.
- Monthly, Quarterly & Year End Payroll Tax Reports - Just send us your employee’s pay information and we do the rest - We compute all tax deductions (federal, state, local), commissions, bonuses, pre-tax deductions, etc.
- Checks/Direct Deposits - Want paychecks mailed to you? Direct deposits to your employees' bank accounts? - Your choice.
- Payroll Taxes - We prepare and file all required Federal and State payroll tax returns on your behalf. We can also impound all payroll taxes and pay them for you when due, so you don’t have to think about it. And best of all, this is all included when you sign up for our payroll service.
- Year-end tax documents - Your employees' W-2s are completed, printed, and sent to you at the end of the year.
- Experience - Our payroll professionals are not just data clerks, but include Human Resource professionals with several years of experience in employment law as well as payroll tax issues.
- Convenience - Our payroll service is ALL-INCLUSIVE. Our payroll tax filings, tax deposits are all included at no additional charge.
- Savings - Our payroll service fees are generally 50% lower than our competitors. While our competitors charge for every additional service, our low flat fees cover it all.
- Guaranteed - We guarantee that all calculations are accurate, that all tax filings are timely, and that all tax deposits are made properly.
How does it work?
- Paychecks - Once we set up your payroll account, all you need to do is to provide us with your employees' pay information at the end of each pay period (using our customized timesheets), and we do the rest. You can fax or call in your information at each pay period. You will receive your paychecks in the mail (via your choice of delivery method), or have funds directly deposited to your employees' accounts. You will also receive a complete set of payroll reports with each payroll run.
- Tax Deposits – We will electronically file all payroll taxes and have them drafted from your account (if you so wish), and deposit them on your behalf to the appropriate governmental agencies on a timely basis.
- Tax Filings - At the end of each quarter and at year-end (or monthly in some cases), we will complete all relevant tax returns, including Federal 941, 940, state withholding reports, and unemployment reports. We will also provide you with your employees' W-2 forms at year-end.
West Small Business Services, LLC – Services are rendered thru internet, and the use of email, phone, faxes, and on some occasions, mail. This centralized processing method allows us to be much more effective and responsive to your needs. We strive to make our services seamless and maintenance-free for you. Below is an illustration of our general process.
Email us at email@example.com or call us at 864-226-0042.